Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ten Things...

A friend of mine asked me to write a blog on ten random things aobut mysekf sooo...here it goes!

1. I love Rachael Ray-I am new to cooking but I have always watched the show...& yes Sam I am sure that colander is the word for a strainer lol..
2. I love pink adn yellow-they have been my favs since childhood..
3. I have to wear my stupid glasses for a month because I "over wore" my contacts and it caused blood vessels to grow down into my eye..yuck.
4. I have a huge fear of dissapointing people.
5. Im really ditzy...I love to laugh
6. Me and Lillian tend to mess up our words like "dont faddle with the fiddle, if you cant fiddle with the faddle" haha..
7. I love the beach.
8. I adore John & Kate plus 8...too cute
9. I've been a Tim McGraw fan sincce i was 4 lol...sounds silly I know.
10. I lost my best friend in a car crash last may..
soo.. there it is 10 random things...
Have A Blessed Day!

2 comments:

  1. Your #9 makes me feel so old!!! I was like 18 when Indian Outlaw came out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm your swap partner for Semi-Slacker's fun festivities! Sorry I'm just now catching up with you..we were out of town & I'm just now getting back into the groove of things. This list helps give me some ideas *winks*

    ReplyDelete