Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Love forever, ending never, everlasting love

The Best Is Yet To Be
On your joyful wedding day,You begin a brand new life.Friends and family give their giftsTo joyful husband, blissful wife.
But the greatest gift you'll ever get,A gift from heaven above,Is love forever, ending never,Everlasting love.
You'll share life's joy and pleasure;You'll have plenty of that, it's true.But love is the real treasureFor your new spouse and you.
And if life hands you challenges,As it does to one and all,Your love will hold you steadyAnd never let you fall.
Your wedding day is full of joy;Tomorrow you cannot see.But one thing's sure for the two of you:The best is yet to be.
By Joanna Fuchs

I stumbled across this poem today, and I believe it just says so much. Im seriousley considering having it read at my wedding. I think its simply beautiful!

Any catholic readers out there?? I need some help on my journalism article on Lent!

Oh yea! I took my compass test yester day and the scores were pretty good..Thanks to my great FI for helping me study up! and keeping me focused, I swear i get soo distracted sometimes! BTW did a anyone see The Bachelor last night, I mean seriousley how heartless can one get?. It's crazy how someone can do that on NATIONAL T.V and to think about little Ty. I mean im sure that he is really confused as most little kids would be.
well I guess thats it for me right now. I really need to work on that journalism papaer! Ill post more later!
Have A Blessed Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment