Monday, March 9, 2009

Imagination

This weekend was pretty good...I spent most of it with FI working on this old house..We found a newspaper in there that was from the 6 year anniversary of pearl harbor. It was pretty neat to see how journalism has prgressed in all aspects especially since I have a passioni for it myself. We skipped dinner and movies this week and just cooked..Saturday was "Build-A-Hill" something FI's Dear Dad invented when he was young..It's basically a taco salad lol..and Sunday it was cajun shrimp stir--fry with lime tostitos...Yum-o lol..



Friday while babysitting for Mr. Sleepyhead again his older brother was sooo amazed with the shapes he could see in the clouds..I never seen anything, which got me wondering...What happens to that imagination?? The ones we have when we are kids, the ones that let us spend all day llying in the grass imagining shapes in the clouds...I guess we just put it aside and let all our "grown up" thoughts take its place...hmmm..Just something to think about.

Have A Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment